- The Stanley Clarke Band: School Days & Classic Clarke $45 General/ $55 Preferred
- Glenn Tilbrook - An Acoustic Evening: One Show Only $40 General/ $55 Preferred
- Jimmy Chamberlin/Frank Catalano Love Supreme Collective CD Release Party $25
- David Knopfler $25 General/ $35 Preferred
- Anna Nalick with Opener Justin Levinson $25 General/ $55 VIP Meet & Greet
- Anna Nalick with Opener My Silent Bravery $25 General/ $55 VIP Meet & Greet
11/25 8:00 PM & 10PM - $35.00
The Cream was undeniably the first rock supergroup of the 1960s. Although the band was together for less than three years, Jack Bruce, Ginger Baker, and Eric Clapton left a gigantic impression on the world of rock music forever. Ginger Baker’s son Kofi, along with Jack Bruce’s son Malcolm, team up with guitarist Godfrey Townsend to pay humble tribute to the world’s greatest power trio.
This dynamic threesome, fittingly titled Sons of Cream, captures the mood and energy of the late ’60s and early ’70s, while each of the members adds his own distinctive style. Townsend sings and solos with virtuoso ease, and Bruce sings and lays down strong and innovative bass lines, all while complimenting Baker’s complex polyrhythms, inherited directly from his father.