- Virgil Donati Band - $27.50
- Jazz Evening featuring Elijah Jamal Quintet and Guests - NYC Debut Show - $25
- Jazz Evening feat. Jacques Schwarz-Bart Quartet & Special Guests in The Art of Dreaming Concert - $25
- EDITH PIAF CENTENNIAL feat. Tatiana Eva Marie, Myriam Phiro, Chloe Perrier & Avalon Jazz Band - $25
- ADRIEN CHEVALIER Gypsy Jazz Fete feat. The Best Hot Clubbers of NYC - $25
- Closed in Observance of Labor Day
11/20 8:00 PM - $25.00
ScoBar Entertainment presents:
“Jake Hertzog is one of the finest young jazz guitarists on the scene”
– Barry Cleveland, Guitar Player Magazine
“Hertzog succeeds in seducing on both a visceral and cerebral level…his is a fine recording which will go some way towards
building—over time—his very own legend.”
– Ian Patterson, All About Jazz
“An unapologetic brand of jazz-rock guitar that does not look back…Evolution is easily one of the best jazz-rock guitar CDs of
– Mark Redlefsen, All About Jazz
Guitar Player Magazine is calling him “…the blazing wunderkind.” The Boston Phoenix has declared him “…the WOW!
factor.” Award-winning jazz guitarist and composer, Jake Hertzog, released his third studio album, Evolution, in August
2011. The album is playing on radio stations worldwide, and was featured in the “What’s Hot” section of iTunes jazz this
Jake’s second studio album, Patterns and debut album, Chromatosphere, brought him critical acclaim, including a five page
interview in Guitar Player Magazine in June 2009 highlighting his unique technique and approach to modern jazz guitar.
Both albums are recorded and produced by Grammy Award-winner, Joshua Paul Thompson.
Under the alias Hey Jazz Guy, Jake is a frequent contributor to Guitar Player Magazine’s ‘Lessons’ section. He has written
over 20 articles for the publication and has been coined the “Jazz ambassador to the non-jazz world”. For three years, Jake
stood as musical director, lead guitarist and mentor for Nickelodeon’s The Naked Brothers Band stars, Nat and Alex Wolff.
Past achievements include winning the Grand Prize in 2006 for the Montreux Jazz Guitar Competition in Switzerland. Jake
holds title at 20 years old as the youngest ever prize winner in the competition’s history. He was invited back in 2007 to
open for John Scofield, Medeski, Martin and Wood. Jake is alum of the prestigious Berklee College of Music and recipient
of several performance scholarships. Jake Hertzog and his current trio, featuring legendary jazz musicians Harvie S on
bass and Victor Jones on drums have performed across the country and usually make their home at the Iridium in New
8:00 pm & 10:00pm