- Emerson Hart & Meiko with Opening Act My Silent Bravery - $30
- Jazz Evening feat. Eco-Music Big Band - CD Pre-Release Party - $25
- Brazilian Jazz Eve feat. Chico Pinheiro Quartet and Special Guests - $25
- Jazz Eve with Eden Ladin Quartet feat. John Ellis - $25
- Les Paul Mondays - Guitar Jazz feat. Nelson Riveros Quartet and Special Guests - $25
- ScoBar Entertainment presents Don Most (of Happy Days) Sings & Swings: Sinatra, Dino Darin & More! - $35 General Admission / $50 Preferred Seating
02/05 8:00 PM - $25.00
ScoBar Entertainment presents:
KAT GANG & NATE MAYLAND
The Wishbone Project, under the direction of MAC award winning Peter Napolitano, presents THEN & NOW, a new show celebrating the songwriting of Mayland & Gang alongside the great teams of years past. Come join Kat and Nate and their fantastic band as they explore the connection between the past’s beautiful melodies and lyrics and their own.
Kat Gang has a soul steeped in jazz. Born in Boston she began her music theory training as a teenager at Berklee and then fell in love with the energy of New York City and went on to gain her BFA from NYU. She escaped the Bush administration by seeking asylum in the UK and studying music at the Royal Academy in london. Kat lived and worked singing jazz all over England for seven years. She has performed twice at the GRAMMY Awards with the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, traded fours with Bobby McFerrin at the Blue Note Jazz Festival, and is currently back in New York with a residency at the Plaza Hotel with her quartet. Kat continues to explore the depth of jazz fusion and improvisation with her versatile extraordinary ear and voice.
A native of Barrington, Illinois via Madison, Wisconsin, Nate Mayland has been freelancing as a trombonist and composer in NYC since 2001. Sharing the stage and studio with such diverse artists as Bernadette Peters to Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes, from Harry Connick, Jr., to the Chico O’Farrill Jazz Orchestra, his ear for harmony and melody has been shaped into an edgy yet reverent tool with which he returns to the world all that he has experienced. He is currently an in demand performer on trombone, bass trombone and tuba and is quickly gaining recognition as a creative and knowledgeable composer. Nate is excited to join the orchestra of the 2012 Broadway production of Jesus Christ Superstar.