- Ed Palermo Big Band presents: ZODD ZUNDGREN-a mash-up concert of the music of Frank Zappa and Todd Rundgren featuring Napoleon Murphy Brock
- World Jazz Series - Elin Brazilian Jazz Celebrating Brazilian Day NYC
- Closed for Labor Day
- ScoBar Entertainment presents: Shari Pine
- Joanne Shaw Taylor
- Popa Chubby
Reservations at The Iridium
There are 2 easy ways to make a reservation at The Iridium. Each reservation method is explained briefly below.
Buying Tickets and Booking Online
- Step 1: Click on the Buy Tickets Now” image to purchase tickets for the show you want to see.
- Step 2: Book a Reservation using the Reservation Genie Widget for the night and show you want to see.
Buying Tickets and Booking Over the Phone
The second way to make a reservation is by contacting our box office at (212) 582-2121. Once you call us one of our hosts will gladly assist you in making a reservation.
Once you choose one of the above methods you’re all set. We look forward to seeing you at The Iridium.
We are a supper club. You can have dinner and drinks while you watch the show. There is a $15 food and/or drink minimum per person.